Still Struggling For Updo Inspiration?

I know, I know... deciding on exactly which wedding updo suits YOU is no easy task. As the above video shows, it can be a very stressful time, especially if that big day isn't so far away...

To be honest with you, I personally went through a bit of a drama before my wedding day. I just wanted everything to be perfect, and go to plan. I had about 2 weeks to go, and I still didn't know how I was going to do my hair!

I did discover something which really helped me (apart from trying to stay relaxed), this was a great book which gave me some inspiration for my wedding updo.

Now, you have to be careful when buying stuff online, there is a lot of junk out there! (don't I know it, I bought a couple of wedding updo books, in an effort to get some inspiration, only to find they were next to useless). Some of them had horrible styles, low on content, and really not worth it.

Saying that however, I did find a great book amongst the scams, which I'd like to recommend, it's called: Formal Hairstyles Plus: The Top Twenty Five Formal Updos for Hair You Can Do.

But I wouldn't recommend going and buying it right now, only if you feel you're stuck, and lacking inspiration for your big day.

It really helped me. It teaches step by step on how to put together some of the most amazing updos, it's all quite straight forward too, they're easy to get going.

You can check it out here if you're interested: Formal Hairstyles Plus

Good luck!